Benefits of Olive Oil For Skin
Olive oil, thanks to its vitamin E, has regenerative effect for skin, scalp, drying, and hardening of heels, knees, and elbows.
Using olive oil regularly on the skin enables the skin to maintain its natural hydration and vitality. Olive oil nutrients and regenerative effect works wonders for skin spots and scars.
- Olive oil is a powerful antioxidant for skin, wrinkles caused by external factors, irritation and aging are healed with olive oil.
- Olive oil decreases the effects of skin spots and wrinkles preventing new wrinkles from emerging. Using olive oil regularly on skin enables the formation of new cells and accelerates the process of skin renewal.
- Olive oil helps to reduce skin deformation like sagging and stretch marks caused by pregnancy, quick weight gain, enabling you to regain your healthy skin.
- Olive oil reduces rheumatic pains.
- Olive oil is an ideal make-up remover. Olive oil completely removes harmful residues and dead skin cells left by the usage of make-ups and completes skin cleaning in a perfect way.
Olive Oil Protects And Nourishes Hair:
Olive oil is a real miracle for hair. It is a known fact that olive oil nourishes hair and scalp, strengthens the hair follicles, hydrates dried scalp and helps hair grow healthier.
At the same time, olive oil regenerates the scalp skin for a healthier look. Rubbing the wet scalp, after the shower, with a few drops of olive oil, feeds hair follicles perfectly until the next washing.
Olive oil is a natural helper in hands and nails care:
Olive oil is the most natural and most effective product for dried and cracked hands especially during the winter season, weak and easily damaged nails. Nails will have a pink and healthy appearance if hands and feet are rubbed with olive oil with regularity